! News: list of accepted papers
The interest in acquiring and creating 3D representations of the world is ever increasing. In 2011, 3DIM and 3DPVT joined forces to create a new yearly conference dedicated to 3D research, originally known as 3DIMPVT for 2011 and 2012. Since 2013, under the name 3DV (3D Vision), this event has provided a premier platform for disseminating research results covering a broad variety of topics in the area of 3D research in computer vision and graphics, from novel optical sensors, signal processing, geometric modeling, representation and transmission, to visualization and interaction, and a variety of applications.
Submissions are solicited on 3D topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition: sensors, calibration, geometry;
- Modeling: representations, shape, appearance, motion;
- Analysis/Processing: recognition, retrieval, filtering;
- Rendering/Interaction: image based modeling and rendering,animation, interactive modeling, perceptual issues;
- Applications: medical, robotics, cultural heritage.
Reviewing will be double blind. Note that newly this year, area chairs have been invited to improve the decision process.
All accepted papers will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL
Paper SubmissionJune 7, 2015 (paper submissions are closed), Supplementary MaterialJune 12, 2015, Rebuttal PeriodJuly 21-25, 2015, Paper NotificationAugust 12, 2015,
- Final Paper Submission September 4, 2015,
- Tutorials October 19, 2015,
- Main conference October 20-22, 2015.